· We use Applied Kinesiology bio-feedback technique called "muscle testing"
· The technique is PAINLESS and PERSONALIZED.
· It involves using the Doctors hand, lightly pressing on different acupuncture points or reflex location on the body stimulating a response from the Autonomic Nervous System.
· When our bodies are healthy and in balance, all systems function properly and in tune with one another.
· When there is an imbalance, we experience symptoms such as allergies, chronic pain, fatigue, headaches, migraines, weight gain and host of other conditions.
· Nutrition Testing will identify your hidden health problems as well as the strategy to correct your imbalance.
· You get a personalized health improvement programs, often includes whole food supplements, Herbs, dietary and lifestyle changes.
· We recommend specific nutrition for the cause of your health issues, not just the symptom.
· No drugs.
· There are no precautions, interactions, side effects, contraindications, and warnings when using whole food supplements and nutrition.
· In this system we do not "diagnose" or "treat" diseases.
Men, Women, Children! Anyone who wants to improve their health --- or maintain the good health they currently enjoy. Anyone who wants to lose weight naturally and effectively without drugs or "miracle diets." Anyone who wants to boost their energy level, curb their sugar or carbohydrate cravings, or take less medication. In other words, anyone who seriously wants to address their own body's "dis-ease!"
Autonomic means, "occurring involuntarily." Bodily functions like eye blinking, heart and breathing rates, digestive metabolism, immune response, hormone regulation, and so forth are regulated by the ANS. There are two controls to the ANS: sympathetic and parasympathetic. Think of them as our body's accelerator and brake~ our go pedal and whoa pedal! When our bodies are healthy and in balance, these systems function properly and in tune with one another --- the sympathetic dominates when we are active, the parasympathetic when we are resting. These regulators are responsible for healthy function including our ability to heal.